YouthLine serves as a resource for your students and youth who are struggling and could use extra support through life’s rough patches. We operate a crisis and help line answered by local teens, and we provide peer-supported outreach in the community to destigmatize mental health challenges, increase awareness for mental health and wellness, and encourage youth to reach out for help.
- Check out our Suicide Prevention, Intervention, Postvention: Step by Step Guide
- School Suicide Prevention Plan Mini-Grants provided by OHA and Lines for Life
- Find out more about Community Outreach and Classroom Education
- View and order YouthLine materials
- Find out more information on available trainings for Teachers and Administration by emailing YouthL@linesforlife.org:
- Mental Health 101
- Building Resiliency and Understanding TOT