All of those things and many more make the month of October a ton of fun and here at the YouthLine we always encourage fun (as long as it’s safe and healthy of course). But with all the craziness going on, we don’t want anyone to forget that the month of October is also….
NATIONAL BULLYING PREVENTION MONTH
Make a commitment to yourself that you are going to take a stand this month in support of bullying prevention. Does taking a stand mean that you have to stand up to a bully? No definitely not. You can take a stand in any of the following simple ways:
- Let your friends know that this is bullying prevention month
- Share this blog post on your social networking site
- Post a kind status to someone on facebook
- Smile or say hi to someone that everyone else is mean to
- Stand up for someone being cyber bullied on facebook
- Report any bullying that you see at school or on the computer
- Feel free to post comments with any other ideas you have for how to take a stand against bullying this month and all the time!